How long is normal recovery time after having BBL and TT?

When will all swelling go down and I will be back to feeling like normal and able to exercise?

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Recovery with BBL and TT

Thank you for your question. It is important to realize that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals. Depending on the extent of your abdominoplasty and your general physical condition, you may be able to return to non-strenuous work anywhere from one to three weeks after surgery. In many instances, you can resume most of your normal activities, including some form of mild exercise, after a few weeks. You may continue to experience some mild, periodic discomfort and swelling during this time, but such feelings are normal. Best of luck! 
Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck recovery time

Hello dear,Thank you for your question! The tummy tuck recovery in my practice is divided into stages.

Stage 1 - The immediate post-operative stage which lasts up to two weeks after surgery. This is the time the drains are in place and I would assess for possible complications such as bleeding, infection, skin loss, etc.

Stage 2 - 2 weeks post-op to 6 weeks after surgery. This is the time I would be looking for possible fluid collections and taking care of these if needed.

Stage 3 - Beyond 6 weeks to 6 months where the incision is healing, the tummy feels more like your own rather than numb, and your energy increases back to normal.

Stage 4 - Beyond 6 months where the incisions lighten, soften, and the tummy tuck is now in the past and life goes on. The incisions may take up to a total of two years to completely heal and lighten as much as they can.
I recommend to discussed this and much more with your surgeon. He or she will be the best source of information. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD