Lipo revision necessary? Will travel (Photo)

I had back Lipo on September 20. My swelling has been insane. I asked for upper back and bra line to be addressed. The doctor said he went to town on my back. Does it look like this is just prolonged swelling? Do I need a revision? For some reason, it looks as if my arms and upper back are larger and I have not gained any weight. I'd feel a lot better if I knew this was just swelling and that area is bad to swell off and on for long periods. Still feels sore to touch sporadically.Advice?

Hidef liposuction revision in Los Angeles

Swelling may persist. Start with Swellx pills twice daily and massage. If you need a revision, I would suggest first starting with Exilis multiplane tissue tightening and Ultherapy. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Timing a revision after liposuction.

I can assure you that you still have swelling after your initial operation. This is not to say that everything is going to turn out the way you wish but it really is too early to consider a revision.

Post op swelling after liposuction

Hello, I would recommend waiting at least 6 months before you evaluate your results.  Post operative swelling can take that long or longer to resolve.  Also, the skin needs time to contract after surgery.  In the meantime, continue with your normal diet and exercise plan and follow up with your doctor after 6 months.  Good luck.

Dean Fardo, MD