Will lip lift change the shape of my nose or nostrils? (Photo)

My main worry ids that it will alter my nose/nostrils

Lip Lift

Based on the photo you shared, your nostrils and nose will not be altered with a conservative lip lft.

Lip lift and nostril change

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.If your lip is long enough to need a lift lift - and if the lift is no more than 25% of your lip length, it should not alter the appearance of your nose or nostrils.Since you are in Atlanta as am I, and I do many lip lifts, I would be happy to see you in consultation if you wish. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. A lip lift will remove tissue that sits between your lips and your nose. A lip lift is not designed to change the shape of your nose or nostrils. I suggest that you consult with your single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon