Looking for a great doctor in Atlanta GA, for lip injections... Want a more pouty look. Any recommendations ???? (photos)

Lip filler

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation - Finding A Doctor?

Thank you for your question. Finding the right plastic surgeon is critical to having a successful outcome. I suggest checking the ASPS website to locate properly trained, board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Have several consultations and then decide who you are comfortable with. Hope this helps and good luck.

Pouty Lips

Please consult an expert who has years of experience with injections to have the best results.  Explain the exact type of look that you want and please keep us posted with your results.  Best, Dr. Green