Increased swelling 8 weeks post Tummy tuck. Any suggestions? (photos)

I was 8 weeks post op Friday-I have noticed that my stomach is distended, like noticeably swollen/bloated-full disclosure-I have been in the car for several hours on vacation and had drinks the past several days...also, there is a lump under the skin on part of my incision. It's not painful. Probably the size of a small bouncy ball? I will attach a pic (but you can't really see it). Thx!

8 weeks post tt with wound issues

Hi Newmommy224I don't think that driving and having a few drinks are the issue.I recommend you contact your doctor and get seen.  Obviously, the red area around the incision is having a wound healing problem.  This looks like a small thing, but should be appropriately evaluated and treated if needed.The distension may or may not be anything.  I would want to rule out a fluid collection/seroma.  Again, this needs to be evaluated to be diagnosed and treated.  On the other hand, sometimes I have noted in my practice that people will tend to get distension later in the day and it resolves over time.
All the best.

Increased swelling 8 weeks post Tummy tuck. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. Unfortunately without a full series of photographs or in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice.  Your swelling sounds to be more consistent with bloating from the car ride and alcoholic beverages but the small ball sized lump should be evaluated by your surgeon to ensure that you do no have a small discrete fluid collection or similar issue that needs treatment.  Best wishes.