Are implants needed to have nice natural results? (Photo)

I'm getting a breast lift done pretty soon and I'm thinking about getting implants. Honestly, I don't want to be a bigger size than a C CUP and if I don't need implants I won't get them. My biggest concern is just upper fullness. Please all advice welcome, also not looking for a reduction either.

Are implants needed to have nice natural results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue

Breast lift

Based on your photos, you appear to have enough breast volume to achieve a C cup without implants.  I would recommend proceeding with the breast lift alone.  You can always have a breast augmentation later if you want to add fullness.  Frequently, that surgery can be done through one of the breast lift incisions.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Godd luck! Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit most from a breast lift without implants to achieve a nice result.  You breasts have a sufficient volume to have full, perkier breasts after surgery.  Please be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the breast lift.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Go with a breast lift

Based on your photo and desired size, I would recommend a breast lift and preserving as much of your own breast tissue to create upper pole fullness and projection.  Using implants most likely will make you larger than a C cup.
nana Mizuguchi

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Breast lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

After having analyzed all the information and photos sended to us, i can realize that you have uneven and sagging breasts, with more pronounced fall on the right side than the left. Also you have very large areolas related breasts size/shape.
In my practice for cases like yours where the breasts are very sagging but with a good size i perform a Breast Lift - Symmetrization Surgery, removing more tissue on the right side than the left to match both breasts.
I also recommend an Areolar Reduction to get an appropiate areolar diameter, with hidden scar (a circumference line surrounding the areola).
There is no need to use implants, because you have very good breasts volume.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question and pictures.  I anticipate that you will get the result you are looking for with a traditional mastopexy.  However, it is going to be essential that you wear good-supportive bras afterwards so that you can maintain your new shape for as long as possible.  Best of luck.

Breast implants?

Implants will only add volume to your breasts.  They don't do anything to shape your breasts.  That is what the breast lift does.  Based on your pictures, it appears that you already have enough volume to be a C cup without the addition of implants.  I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and review your options with you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Possible implants with lift

Judging from your photos and the fact you want to be a C cup I do not think implants are needed so I would just stick with the lift only.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Using a breast lift to shape a new breast

it appears that you have sufficient breast tissue to get a nice result without breast implants.  I would suggest a breast lift with a dermal pedicle auto augmentation.  With this technique the breast tissue that is hanging below the crease can be used to build a new breast with improved shape and fullness in the upper quadrant.