What are the best implants for this "look"? (Photo)

I like the fuller, more natural look of these three pictures. What implant will give me the most cleavage, wider full breast and natural slope of the breast. I am a petite girl (5'0, 108, base 10.5 - 11) who currently has 300 cc, HP, silicon implants. I'm just not as pleased with the look of mine as I was hoping to be.

What are the best implants for this "look"?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Adjustment of the breast implant capsules will also be necessary.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Breast implant revision

Dear Buildabetterme,

Thanks for your question.  Without examining you it is difficult to determine which implants you will need.  Your measurements do help.  In general terms, you will need a larger, wider implant to achieve the cleavage and full look in the photos you selected.  Since your chest is quite narrow, I would most likely use an ultra high profile implant in a larger size than you have now.  The Inspira SRX profile would be ideal for you as this is quite narrow and would give you your desired look with less chance of rippling.

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

You have presented some very important information in order to answer your question, but a formal consult and examination would be necessary to determine what implant would give you your desired look.  Be sure to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon, preferably an active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, who has had an extensive experience with breast augmentation revision procedures.   

Implants

Without seeing you in person, it is impossible to tell you what the right implants for you would be.  Best of luck.

Best implant for an patient

Not really able to determine what type of implant may be best for you without an examination.  Most likely the 300 cc HP implants were the largest that were appropriate for you considering your base diameter and body shape. 

How to get the breast augmentation look you desire

Great question. There are all types of implants we can use these days. each will give you slightly different looks from the fake to the very natural. There are round high profile, moderate plus, cohesive, highly cohesive, saline, silicone, etc, etc. What YOU can actually expect has to be put into perspective with what you are starting with. Go see several plastic surgeons. Be sure to see a lot of their work via pre and post op pics. Good luck. 

Clayton L. Moliver, MD

Best implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
I recommend you, to use a microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implants ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, under the muscle. Send your photos to give you better information of your interest. 

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What type and size of implants

Unfortunately, your question cannot be answered effectively without a physical examination by plastic surgeon  who can then assess where you are with the implant you have and how much more volume you may need to give you the look you are showing in these photographs. My guess would be that each of these has implants that are way in excess of 300 mL maybe more like 500 to 700 mL. I recommend you see a board plastic board-certified plastic surgeon to assess your goals.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Best implants

Your final look is determined by the implants used as well as what your tissue looks like.  I'm guessing that the pictures you submitted are all on your "wish" list and not you.  Without a picture or an in-person examination, it is hard to tell you anything specific.  I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and review your options with you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

The posted photos I assume are YOU? GREAT RESULTS!!!! I do not recommend anything.....................