Going in for implant change Friday. Any suggestions? (photos)

So these are my before pictures. I wanted round big high profile implants but he put shaped one year ago. I'm going in Friday for him to but a larger round high profile implant and he will take skin off the bottom of my breast to lift the implant up. Will this fix my saggy flat problem? I hope so! I went into great detail with the surgeon about what he can do to give me the augmented look I want. I've actually had a lift and breast reduction 10 years ago.

Breast revision

I would overall agree with that plan. I would only add that since your breasts skin has been stretched in the past thus necessitating a reduction and then a later breast lift, it still may not be able to hold this implant in the position that you would like. I would add some type of capsulorraphy on the bottom to move the pocket upward. A higher profile implant would likewise help. Even better, in my opinion would be to completely redo the lift. There's always more than one way to skin a cat. Sounds like your plan is a good one. Good luck.

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its early to talk about final results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

The more preoperative communication the better…

Overall, I think that you have a good plan. Revision of the mastopexy procedure along with capsulorraphy and careful selection of breast implant size and volume will likely achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with.

My best suggestion: communicate your goals carefully again with yourr plastic surgeon. Make sure that he/she knows what you mean by the "saggy flat problem". Use goal photographs if possible and make sure that you are both on the same page prior to proceeding. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

You need the implant profile that fits your chest width

The implant profile is a combination of the implant size (cc) and the implant width (cm). For round implants like the ones you are getting, remember that high profile had the smallest diameter compared to moderate and low profile. If you are going large enough, then the high profile might one the right choice however you don't want too narrow (both vertically and horizontally) of an implant for your chest if you need to fill out the upper pole of your breast. If you have a good surgeon, he is the one who should decide that for you based on your measurements. 

It does seem that you are going with the right plan in general though. Just remember that the larger you go the more weight and eventual sagging you could possibly get over time.

Christopher J. Ewart, MD
Augusta Plastic Surgeon