I got saline breast implants 10 years ago. I have felt a hardness; can see it through my skin if I lift my breast up?

Breast hardness

I can only echo what has been said below. You should be evaluated by your plastic surgeon to see what might be the cause.

Roswell Plastic Surgeon

It is time to see your surgeon

Please call your surgeon and make an appointment to be evaluated.  You might need a revision of your surgery depending on what your surgeon finds.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant issues.  Because of this acute change in appearance and palpability I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your treatment options.  Your narrative is concerning for a possible capsular contracture which would require revision surgery to correct.  Hope this helps.

Breast mass

You most likely have some kind of scar tissue related to the implant, However, you need to have this checked out right away to make sure what this is and get it treated corrected. Unlikely cancer but you must get this checked. Good luck.