I need any opinion based on my photos. What is the black piece on the bottom midsection of the tummy? (Photo)

What is the black piece on the bottom midsection of the tummy? And the yellow? I had a 2nd surgery for debridement it looked fine for 2 days and the yellow came back and it started oozing. I need to know according to my profile and pictures if that area is healing proper and what it is ? Please and thanks..

Wound care

This is definitely the kind of thing that needs to be assessed in person by your surgeon. Schedule a follow up appointment to discuss and follow his or her wound care instructions to the letter. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Tummy Tuck

The only way to track your wound care is with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. I recommend booking a follow-up appointment with your surgeon to discuss your concerns. 

Opinion on Tummy Tuck Complications

Skin and fat necrosis after a tummy tuck do occur. Sometimes even after trying to reclose, there is still injured tissue present and some of that will not all heal. Continue to follow up with your surgeon as he/she will be able to give you the best advice on caring for the wound.

I need any opinion based on my photos. What is the black piece on the bottom midsection of the tummy?

Without in person examine can only guess residual necrotic tissue or deep sutures?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for your questions and series of photographs. I am sorry to see your wound healing difficulties after your tummy tuck.  After your initial surgery the blood supply to your bottom midsection became impaired, limiting the ability of the tissues to heal and the subsequently became devitalized.  This tissue that was lost was replaced with early scar tissue and fibrinous tissue which is the yellow tissue seen.  After debridement and re-closure, a similar situation is arising but to a lesser degree.  This could be due to a number of issues so best to see your surgeon for conservative wound care. I would forego attempting closure and would favor allowing your body to heal from the "inside-out" so as not to lose any further tissue.  

Necrosis post tummy

The yellow stuff is serum and some necrotic tissue.It will take some time to heal.The thing to do now is use some wet to dry dressings with quarter per cent acetic acid solution which is nothing more than vinegar and water ie a tablespoon of vinegar in a quart of water;boil and refrigerate and do wet to dry with GAUZE sponges.Change every 6-8 hours.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon