It is WAAAaAAAY too early to determine what size you will be. Believe it or not, swelling pushes the implant up and out and will make you look much flatter than what your end result will be when the swelling goes down and the implants have time to "drop and fluff". It may have been difficult if not impossible to get any bigger implant inside of you at this time. I have been doing this for over 20 years, and trust me everyone is swollen for at least 3 months and the swelling flattens and distorts the breast. You cannot determine your final size and look for at least 3 month. Please try and be patient. It will change dramatically and it will be for the better. As far as costs, you will have to discuss that with your surgeon and find his or her policy. P
It's unfortunate that you are not happy with your results thus far. I'm a bit unclear, it sounds like you did go bigger despite your plastic surgeon choosing smaller sized implants. It appears that you both had discussed what implant size to go with and ultimately decided on the larger implants. When planning on what size implants to use, the surgeon is limited by your anatomy and should be conservative so that your breast will look natural after augmentation. You already have large implants and increasing the size may lead to visible rippling. If you want to go bigger, you will have difficulty finding a reputable plastic surgeon that will agree to it, let alone do it for free. My advice would be to wait until your implants settle and then get resized. Your cup size may increase as the implants fall. If a revision is performed you would have to pay for the facility and implant costs at the very least. Whether the surgeon charges a fee on top of those costs will be at their discretion
Sorry to hear you aren't happy with your results. As the implants drop, they tend to project more. I would recommend you wait at least 3 months before getting upset with your surgeon. I don't know of any PS's that guarantee a cup size so even if you didn't get exactly what you asked for, I doubt they would revise it for free. From what you've shown, your PS did a good job and you've gotten a great result.
Thank you for your pictures. You should allow three months for swelling to decrease. Then reevaluate size. Every surgeon has his or her policies regarding implant exchange for size. You need to discuss this specifically with your plastic surgeon
You are very early in the process. I would advise you to speak with your plastic surgeon about your concerns. but remember that there is an optimum size range for each individual based on your breast base diameter, chest shape, quality and quantity of your breast tissue. Give it time to settle in before you make a final decision about new implants. Every office has its own policies regarding patient satisfaction.
Thanks for your question. It's hard to comment on pictures with clothes on. It seems that you have a great result. The volume of implants that were chosen are very large and probably already exceed the base width of your breast. The overall quality of the skin, breast tissue and original volume also play a part in the size of implant that is chosen. The surgeon might not have felt anymore volume could be added for fear of the implant spilling out into your armpit or simply bunching up in the pocket. I don't consider revision for 6 months. It is fortunately exceedingly rare to have to change sizes, but if so I don't usually charge a surgeon's fee. It is simply the anesthesia, OR and implants. Give it time and I think you will be very happy. Realize that as you increase your implant size, your risk of asymmetry and malposition increases which leads to further surgery and can get very expensive. Best of Luck!
Policy on revision surgery is something that is discussed up front before surgery. Best to review with your doctor's office.
You pictures are not helpful and should see your surgeon to compare the before and after pictures. There is limitation on the size of the implants based on the patients breast tissue amount and skin type. You need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.
I recommend waiting at least 6 weeks to allow your pectoralis muscles and the implants to settle in before making any decision for additional surgery, Doctor's offices differ as to what charge they quote for surgical revision to adjust implant size. I would charge no surgeon's fee and would pass along my costs only for anesthesia, facility fees and new implants themselves. I recommend you wait for full healing to occur and then consult your surgeon.
You have chosen 457 cc and 492 cc which for the average A cup breast should make anyone a C cup or larger. The problem is most women that want a full C actually want to be larger. I have the Vectra XT 3D simulation machine that I use to simulate breast size visually before the surgery. When a woman says I want to be a full C and I simulate what a full C looks like, they all say can I see something bigger. So its really a perception of what the person feels a full C looks like. I also have them try on the Mentor implant sizing system which then allows them to see how each implant size looks on their body. By doing these to things I rarely have any issues with my patients not being happy with the size. You need to carefully measure your breast size. Most places such as Victoria Secret don't really know how to measure a breast properly. If you are truly a C cup and he made you a C cup then you have no recourse. Simply doing the whole breast again without any cost to you is unreasonable. What if he went the next size up and you are still unhappy should he do the third surgery at no cost too. Where does it end. You look like a C but I think you want to be a D or bigger. This was simply a matter of miscommunication with your physician.