Want to have loose/saggy skin tighten, lipo, butt-lift, breast-revision lift/reduction, body-lift, back lift, thigh-lift.(photo)

My question is in what order should I have the surgeries done in order to fix my body, and get the best results... Also do I need to redo my Tummy-Tuck as well? Thank You Peace n Blessings

Considering Cosmetic Procedures in Melbourne, Florida

Since you are considering having so many procedures, I would definitely discuss this in detail with your board-certified plastic surgeon as the decision in which order to proceed will depend on numerous pre- and postop considerations, including your goals and preferences, as well as healing and positioning during surgery. With all of these procedures, one would typically have a remarkable transformation. I hope this information is helpful to you. Wishing you all the best!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Multiple surgical procedures

Hello and thank you for your question. Firstly you need to see a highly specialized plastic surgeon experienced in performing multiple procedures together, typically in patients who have had significant weight loss.
Your tummy tuck results look fine.
You are going to need a lower body lift which in my hands includes : 
1. A full tummy tuck  (Obviously this won't be needed).
2. A mons lift  (also not needed).
3. A strong lateral thigh lift. 
4. A buttock lift. 
5. Auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips. The hip flap is designed to help increase or maintain your hip / waist ratio. 
A bra line excion of the excess back rolls. 
I cannot tell from the photos if you will need a spiral or vertical thigh lift.

I would suggest doing the completion  lower body lift and bra line lift first with possibly liposuction of the thighs,at the same time. At a second surgery the thighs if needed will be done with the breasts.
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Body lifting

It is hard to know for sure without in person exam. Generally I would probably recommend doing the breast lift, redo abdominoplasty, and inner thigh lift which are all supine at the first case. Then the lateral thigh/butt lift and back lift as second case which are all prone position. You should enjoy an incredible transformation. Good luck.

Good Luck!

Thank you for your question and congratulations on a nice anterior tummy tuck! You should seek consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon who has significant experience in body lifts and massive weight loss patients. Judging from the photos you would have further improvement with a posterior completion lower body lift that connects to your anterior tummy tuck and removes the love handles on the side of your hips to improve the contour. Your lateral mid back folds are a challenge and may never completely resolve but you should have significant improvement with a transverse upper back lift combined with the aforementioned posterior body and liposculpture. Good Luck! 

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Want to have loose/saggy skin tighten, lipo, butt-lift, breast-revision lift/reduction, body-lift, back lift, thigh-lift.

With ALL the desired ops best to obtain ONLY in person opinions for the series of surgeries you will need.