I hate my breasts. What can you do to help look better? I need best advice please (Photo)

Breast augmentation

You have Grade III ptosis and enlargement of the nipple areolar complex.  You need breast augmentation combined with a breast lift.  I would recommend staging the procedure.  The breast lift incisions can be used to reduce the size of your areolas.

Tuberous breast

While your photos are limited, even with the limited view, it is apparent that you have a tuberous/constricted breast deformity.
You would benefit from a breast lift with the incision around your nipple to significantly reduce the size of your nipple. This would lift the nipple as well. At the same time, to maximally correct the deformity, your plastic surgeon would need to place an implant, lower your breast fold, and released the lower portions of your breast which are constricted and tight.
Again, this places limited as the photos aren't great, and you would need an in-person consultation for the best advice. I would suggest a plastic surgeon with extensive experience in breast surgery.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

“Hate my breasts, what to do to help look better.”

Thanks for your question and your photos.

Based on your photos you would be well served by considering a breast lift and potentially also an implant as well.

I hate my breasts. What can you do to help look better? I need best advice please

I believe breast implants with a breast lift during which they reduce the areola would be the best option from what I see in the pictures you have posted

Julio Garcia, MD

Tuberous Breasts with Enlarged Areolas

These photos demonstrate a tubular breast shape with very enlarged areolas. In general the treatment of this situation is to perform a breast lift with a breast augmentation. I think it is probably not possible to correct both these issues with the same surgery. In order to perform a breast lift and reduce the size of the areolas it will be necessary to remove a significant amount of breast skin. This may not allow enough skin to remain to permit placement of a breast implant. An implant will increase the volume of the breast and at the same time increase amount of skin needed to cover the breast mound. It may not be possible to close the incisions without too much tension or perhapos even close them at all if an implant is placed.

Probably the best and safest way to handle this is to have the breast list/areola reduction performed at one surgery. Then a number of months (minimum 3, optimally 6 or more) later, breast implants could be added without risking too much tension on the breast lift incisions.

Seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and competence in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Treatment of ptotic tuberous breasts

You will get the best results with two separate operations, each of which will correct part of the problem. If you force the issue and try to do it all in one operation, the probability of a poor result is much higher. Talk to several plastic surgeons before you proceed.

Sheldon Lincenberg, MD

Thank you for your question.  You have mammary ptosis (sagging of the breast) and enlarged areola.  A combination breast lift and breast implants should give you a nice result.  However I agree that the procedures should be staged into 2 separate operations separated by 6 months.

Extreme tuberous breasts

Dear Untrell,
You have an extreme case of tuberous breast deformity (snoopy breast).  The correction involves both a breast lift and augmentation with implants.  Be sure to consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and expectations.  Good luck!

Best Options

Thanks for your question and pictures.   You look like a wonderful candidate for breast lift, breast augmentation, and nipple reduction surgery.  Start by finding a board certified plastic surgeon for your in-person consultation.  As well, review plastic surgery before and after pictures to determine what post-operative look you are after.

Steven Camp MD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast shape

it looks like you have a tubular breast deformity. you would benefit from a breast lift to reposition your own breast tissue and reduce the size of the nipple areolar diameter. you might benefit from placement of an implant or not. see a BCPS.