I am flying to MIAMI FOR BBL which is a 2 hr flight will i be able to fly back home after the 5th day?

MY surgery will be on a Tuesday and i want to fly back home that following Sunday.

BBL and travel

You should discuss with your surgeon his recommendations for travel and when he feels it is safe. You are better off having it done locally so you can see your doctor regularly for follow-up. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocols for their patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon