I want fat transferred to my butt from my stomach. I was approved $3000 Alphaeon credit; is there any one who can do this?

can someone please help me? I am in desperate need of this procedure.

BBL

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your BBL (fat grafting to the buttocks) that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. During your consultation you will receive an estimate for your procedure, you can apply the $3000 that you were approved for by Alpheon but I must add that it is very unlikely that you will find a surgeon who is qualified and board certified, who will do a BBL for that amount. They usually range from $6,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Hi There, 

The procedure you are seeking is called a Brazilian Butt Lift. The surgery involves fat grafts that are removed from donor sites on your body and transferred to augment your butt. The fat grafts are then prepared for transfer using a filtration purification procedure to separate the fat cells from other liquid also removed during liposuction. Once ready, purified fat is injected through thin cannulas into the buttocks. This procedure is quite labor intensive and unfortunately, the cost of this procedure typically exceeds $3000. Our cost is $4,085 which includes one area of liposuction from the lower back, but additional areas can be added. I recommend doing research to find a qualified surgeon.

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD 

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Fat transfer

The cost of fat transfer will vary from surgeon to surgeon. $3000 is likely not going to cover it for most docs.

Fat transfer

Fat trasferì operations are very labor intestine. They require a knowledgeable team of experienced Medical personnel. These factors drive up the cost. And your proposed fee will not cover the procedure in its entirety. Be careful of deeply discounted clinics that may be dangerous to your health. I recommend that you find a great experienced Board Certified PS, save the money and have the procedure in the right hands.

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift

You are asking for a Brazilian Butt Lift, in which fat is removed from parts of your body and injected into your butt and/or hips. The cost will vary greatly between doctors, region of the country, and the areas of liposuction that you desire. Unfortunately, it will exceed $3,000. The cost of this procedure from a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure will be about 3 times that. I understand that you really WANT this, but remember that no one is really "in desperate need" of any elective cosmetic procedure. If this is really something you want, try to save up for it. Please don't try to find someone who will do this for $3,000.  I recommend running away quickly from any surgeon who will do a brazilian butt lift for that low of a price. There is probably a reason....