Follow-up Question: I want a defined, awesome jawline. Suggestion? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Neck loose after weight loss
- Congratulations on your weight loss!
- Your best result is likely to be from a neck lift with liposuction or a lower face and neck lift - with liposuction.
- This will remove the excess fat and tighten the skin.
- Just liposuction will remove the fat - but make the skin looser.
- Kybella injections can dissolve the fat over 3 - 6 months but for the remaining fat but this will cost about $3800 - and surgery for you will give better results although will be more expensive.
- There are lots of good Board Certified plastic and facial plastic surgeons in Atlanta -
- Any of us would be happy to help you.
Enhancing the Jawline after Weightloss
Neck lift versus face and neck lift
You might also like...
I want a defined, awesome jawline. Suggestion?
If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.
My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
- very small incisions
- minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned)
- can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
- no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
- excess fat can be removed
- excess skin removed
- cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
- most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Hope this helps.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.