I had breast augmentation 6 weeks ago (photo)

I had significant asymmetrical breast .the left one was very small like A vs C ..the left one is way lower than the right. I know I'm still healing bit the implant seems like 3 inches lower than the other.

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  I can see your area of concern, but much depends on the exact procedure performed. Nothing replaces an in-person examination or a full series of photographs from before and after surgery, but it appears that you had an implant placed in your left chest which looks appropriate for 6 weeks out from surgery, but did your right breast have a lift AND implant?  If an implant was placed you may need more time for the implant to drop, rounding out the lower pole of your breast to better approximate your left breast.  I would recommend you give your results time to mature for at least 6 months, this will allow all the changes in your breasts to fully occur.  At that time you can also determine the need for any touchup or revision work that may be needed, such as additional skin tightening/breast lifting.  Hope this helps

Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photos.  Although you are still in what I consider to be the healing process, it appears that your breasts are significant asymmetrical.  You still have to let your breasts heal, reduce in swelling, and drop into place.  Around the three month mark if you are still dissatisfied, you should discuss a revision with your operating surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Both breasts heal differently

The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result. Keep following your surgeon's post op instructions and heal well and evaluate your result after a few months.

Breast augmentation post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Its too early to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post op asymmetry

Although you can certainly expect some improvement as your body continues to heal, I am not sure that it will be enough to make you happy. I would advise you to wait until you are 3 months post op and then discuss revision options with your surgeon or seek a second opinion on revision surgery from another board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below). Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Seems like many poor decisions were made surgically. Best to seek other opinions and consider revision at 3 months post op to larger side by decree in volume and a lift...

Breast asymmetry

Without a preoperative photograph to compare to, it's impossible to tell what the asymmetries from. It would be my guess that you had asymmetry to begin with. The right side looks to me like it would benefit from some type of a lift to position the nipple close to the position of the left side. Ask your plastic surgeon for  their recommendations.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Asymmetry

first of all, 6 weeks is not very  long to allow your body to heal. sometimes with dramatic symmetry b4 the surgery, patients may need 2 surgeries to obtain their desired result. you have a very nice early result, but certainly there are areas for improvement on both breast mounds and nipple position.

Revision

Once all the swelling subsides, you may benefit from a lift on the lower side, more than likely just a periareolar or Benelli lift should correct this.  It can even be done in the office under local.