I want a breast augmentation. Do you require a lift also? Also Lipo on my back and stomach areas

I really Dnt want to get a lift if not required. I'm looking for a great doctor who an set me a date for surgery in the next 30 days.

Hard to tell

Your pictures are a conundrum...in some of the pics, you look like you absolutely need a lift and in others, you look borderline.  I guess it comes down to what your goals are and what you want to look like in the end.  My advice is to look through pictures and bring them with you to your consultation. That way, your surgeon can get a better idea of what needs to be done to get you to your goals.  I will also let you know, that in borderline cases, I've never been sorry that my patient decided to go with the lift- I think it gives me the opportunity to make things as perfect as possible and provides longer-lasting results.  You can absolutely get the procedures you talked about at the same time.  This tends to be a busy season in plastic surgery, but your surgery shouldn't take too long and the right plastic surgeon for you will accommodate.  Hope this helps.

Lift with or without implants

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results, contact a board certified plastic surgeon, I recommend you soft cohesive silicone implants about 350 cc's you will look pretty and they will be perky.

Patients who goes to a consultation for drooping breasts (ptosis) or volume loss after pregnancy (pseudoptosis) almost always have one very important question. "Can my drooping be corrected with just implants or do I need a lift".

Implants alone will correct drooping when:
  1. Breast drooping is mild
  2. The nipple is still near the center breast and does not point downward
  3. There is some visible skin beneath the nipple/areola when looking at the breasts straight on.
  4. The patient is okay with being at least a cup size larger
A breast lift (with or without an implant) is better when:
  1. Breast drooping is moderate or severe
  2. The nipple is at the bottom of the breast or points downward
  3. There is no visible skin under the nipple/areola when looking at the breasts straight on.
  4. The patient is already a C or D cup breast size and doesn't want to be larger
  5. The areola is too large and the patient wants it reduced
I also show the patient photographs of a spectrum of breast scar present after a breast lift in order to check their tolerance for this scar. Most patients are surprised how little the scar shows and are okay with proceeding. If the patient really needs a breast lift, but is concerned about the scars, I will suggest they wait on surgery. In time the breast appearance problems will usually outweigh their concern about the scars.

I use implants in combination with a lift when:
  1. The patient wants to be larger in addition to being less droopy
  2. The patient desires to maintain projection and roundness of the breast mound
  3. The drooping is severe..... I recommend to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and also to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift

Thanks for your post. Based on the pictures, I would really suggest you consider a breast lift at the same time of implant placement (and liposuction could be carried out as well). I think it will get you the best look. Implants alone will end up creating an unnatural look. Having surgery within 4 weeks is possible, but most surgeons schedule cases at least that far out. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

I want a breast augmentation. Do you require a lift also?

To answer your question as to whether or not breast augmentation alone will give you the result you want, will depend on your expectations.  Factors including the size of implant you choose would need to be discussed once you have been examined and measured.  Liposuction would improve the areas you mention, and I anticipate that you will look great afterwards!

Breast Lift with Implants and Lipo

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift with augmentation. A mastopexy or lift will help you get the most natural results. I recommend undergoing Vectra 3D Imaging to get an idea of your post operative results. You can easily combine these procedures with liposuction to address your areas of concern. Have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these areas for exact recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Implants with or without lift

Judging from the photos, a lift would be required to give you a more perky and youthful appearance. Lipo can easily be done at the same time. 

Michael Orseck, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift concern

Thank you for your question.  You can certainly choose not to have a lift, but I think you would be disappointed with the result. Your photos show that a lift is needed. Most patients like to do the lift and augmentation at the same time. The liposuction you desire could also be done at the same time. Consult a plastic surgeon in your area for scheduling a time that will work for both of you. 
Dr. Marcus Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation with or without a lift?

Thank you for your question. Breast augmentation alone will restore volume in deflated breasts, and provide some lift. However, in your case you might well need both augmentation and a lift. We often perform these procedures together. Many techniques exist in breast surgery, and combined lifting with augmentation is especially tricky however it can be done. Liposuction to your abdomen, back and waist will optimize your overall shape. The key is working with an expert, board certified plastic surgeon who has expertise in this area.

I want a breast augmentation. Do you require a lift also? Also Lipo on my back and stomach areas (Photo)

If you do not mind sang results than a very large implant would be the option. But in general terms you need full lift. Lipo on back can be offered but the risks of excess skin must be understood!

Mastopexy versus augmentation

Often implants can help improve the VOLUME of a breast and they do also affect the shape of the breast, soon after surgery and even down the road. Often a mastopexy is used to change the SHAPE of a breast. Sometimes these procedures can be done at the same time and sometimes they are staged, meaning they are done at two different times. Good luck! MMT