I would like to have a BBL with fat grafting to the hips, buttocks and lipo to my chin. Am I a good candidate? (Photo)

Do you think I would have a good result? Are my expectations unrealistic? I can't post pictures of my desired results for some reason, but I want my butt and waist to look like an upside down hart. I know I need a tummy tuck as well; I plan on doing two separate procedures. Based on my photo's, do you think I would be a good candidate?

BBL, Lipo and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You do seem to be a good candidate for the procedures you mentioned. Your board certified plastic surgeon will be able to perform liposuction of several areas that concern you to then transfer to your bum. You might have some excess skin after liposuction, so a tummy tuck will help you achieve your desired silhouette. Your surgeon is right in separating the BBL and the Tummy Tuck procedure in order to heal best. You need to make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in both these areas. 

Are YOU a good candidate for a BBL?

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Based on your photos it looks like you have tummy muscle separation (diastasis 
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL Candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for BBL. The only question is how much fat would be required to achieve the result you want. I would advise you take photos of women your age and build whose buttocks you like to the plastic surgeon you choose and have him advise you on what is realistic. 
Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction to your hips and back along with fat grafting to your buttocks.    This would give you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. best of luck! Dr Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon