Looking for a great doctor to perform the non surgical nose job for me ASAP?

I'm black female in my 20s and I need a doctor who is skilled doing temp fillers for my nose. I also am asking if you know of any great doctors to do this procedure plz leave names. Thanks love bugs

Doctor Answers 2

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Nonsurgical treatment of nasal contour with injectable fillers can be highly successful.  It does require a physician with superb knowledge of nasal anatomy to perform this procedure safely and effectively.  I recommend making certain your physician discusses the risks and benefits of this treatment carefully with you before proceeding.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

Nonsurgical nose shaping

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Most of us in the area who do a lot of fillers are also skilled at performed nose shaping with fillers.  Of course, this is an off-label use for fillers (not FDA-approved for this use), but a skilled surgeon can do this quite well.  I'm in Atlanta, if you'd like to give my office a call.

Carmen Kavali, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.