Looking for a great doctor to perform the non surgical nose job for me ASAP?

I'm black female in my 20s and I need a doctor who is skilled doing temp fillers for my nose. I also am asking if you know of any great doctors to do this procedure plz leave names. Thanks love bugs

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Nonsurgical treatment of nasal contour with injectable fillers can be highly successful.  It does require a physician with superb knowledge of nasal anatomy to perform this procedure safely and effectively.  I recommend making certain your physician discusses the risks and benefits of this treatment carefully with you before proceeding.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical nose shaping

Most of us in the area who do a lot of fillers are also skilled at performed nose shaping with fillers.  Of course, this is an off-label use for fillers (not FDA-approved for this use), but a skilled surgeon can do this quite well.  I'm in Atlanta, if you'd like to give my office a call.

Carmen Kavali, MD