Would I be a good candidate for fat transfer BBL or Gluteal Augmentation? (photos)

I'm 5'2, 140-150lbs . I believe a great place to retrieve fat would be my abdomen and back. I fear that I won't have enough fat . I would like a proportionate hourglass figure. I love curves. I want more projection and hip volume. My hips suck.

Good candidate for

Yes you sure are a good candidate for a Brazillian butt lift. You seem to have enough fat on the abdomen & back to contour the buttocks.

BBL

Thanks for the question! Based on the photos, you look like a suitable candidate for a BBL. Find a board certified plastic surgeon.

Henry Mentz, MD, FACS

Would I be a good candidate for fat transfer BBL or Gluteal Augmentation?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos.. you do have enough fat donor sites to achieve the look you are aspecting.. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

I think that liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks would produce a very nice result for you.

Beverly Hills, CA