Would I be a good candidate for a 100cc or 200cc implants? (photos)

I'm currently a 36D and stand 5'3 and 160lbs. I'm going to have a breast lift with implants, and I need help with the sizing. I don't want large breast. I have seen thousands of before and after pics and I know I would NOT be happy with just a breast lift alone. My goal is to come as close to a C cup as possible, and also have a nice round shape. I would like to know which size implant would help me achieve that 100cc or 200cc ? Thank you for your help.

Choosing implant size

100 cc implants will be too small to make a noticeable difference. Talk with your surgeon repeatedly until you feel comfortable that the both of you are on the same wavelength. Then give your surgeon the freedom to make a final decision during surgery.

It depends completely on the skin tension as your breast is being lifted and augmented at the same time - the doctor should order a range of implants and decide at the op what is the safest to allow skin closure without excess tension - it likely to be an implant from 180 to 220 in size

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and pictures.  Am I correct, and did you already have a lift or reduction done?  It seems as if there is a scar there.  That sadi, if you are truly a D and add even 100-200 cc along with a lift, you will at least stay a D.  My feeling is that you are more like a C with lots of extra skin.  As for the implant size, see a board certified PS for your consultation for the best results.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Good implant sizing systems available for proper selection before breast augmentation.

There are very good sizing systems available so that you can determine what volume implant works best for you.

Sizing the Implant for Breast Augmentation Surgery

Candidates for Breast Lift with implants (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #saggingbreasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging. Often times the sagging is too great to be treated by implants alone. In addition, adding an implant gives both volume and shape to the newly lifted breast.

Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume.  One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Different size implants may be used for the two breasts. Different profiles of implants can be used depending upon the shape of the breasts, the type of lift and what the women wants to achieve. Note that it will be up to you and your surgeon what size implant to select based on your desired final result. There is no need to go any larger than you would like to see in your final breast size, so be sure to bring that question into your initial consultation.

Choosing breast implant size

Thanks for sharing the photos. Based on the photos, you will need breast lift plus implants for the best outcome. The best way to select breast implant is to consult a board certified plastic surgeon. We use computer simulation (Vectra) to help our patients view their results before the procedure. This software allows my patients to select many different implant size and see how it looks on their body before a decision is made. Yes, we use your own body to make decisions. Its much better. Make sure to do your home work and select a board certified "real" Plastic Surgeon. Good luck. 

Stanley Okoro, MD

Best procedure for you, some advice:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant Size Options

Your Plastic Surgeon will be able to provide appropriate implant options based on your breast measurements and your desired look. I do not know what your measurements are but most likely 100-200 cc would be nearly invisible size options. You could look at low plus or moderate projection options for a subtle, natural look, however the volumes even conservatively would probably be a bit higher than you are thinking. My patients find it helpful to try on the implants sizers with a  form fitting T-Shirt in the office in order to get an idea of how they will look.

All the best 

Implant Size?

Your best option is to show photos of breasts whose size you like to your surgeon to allow proper selection of implants during surgery. In augmentation/ mastopexy, the decision regarding implant must be made during surgery. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

From your pictures , it appears that you need to have a breast lift with a reduction in size and re-positioning of your nipple and areola.  It does not appear that a 100 to 200 cc implant would be enough to give you the volume or projection that you need.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to advise you as to what the appropriate size and shape of an implant would be.  He will take measurements, listen to your concerns, and base his judgement upon that.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon