Is the gastric sleeve good for me?

I'm 36 years and i weigh 211lbs. I had thyroid cancer 6 years ago and i have gained so much weight. My doctor told be I'm on the boarder line to be coming a diabetic. Do you thinks this procedure be good for me. it's so frustrating not able to lose the weight and trying different diets as well.

Am I a good candidate?

Hello dear, thanks for your question.Yes, you are a good candidate for this procedure. At this point bariatric surgery is the best option for patients with obesity tipe 2 and 3 to lose weight. Is the option that last more, and more efficent. Some times patients do the mistake having a plastic surgery when what they need is a bariatric surgery. I suggest to make an appointment with a Board Certified for a personal evaluation. Good look.

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon