Should I find a doctor to do a revision? 10 months post op. (photos)

My implants are silicone unders, 375cc My surgeon recommended me to start massaging my implants two weeks after surgery. I have been massaging them religiously, every day since then. My right implant is still high up on my chest. I go for check ups about every 2 months, over an hour away from my house in heavy Atlanta traffic just to be told, "keep massaging." I don't think my implant will ever drop. Should I find a new doctor?

Breast issue?

Best to show preop photos as well to see how they compare. It does look like the one implant is high.  Best of  luck.

Do I need a breast revision at this time?

I would advice you to ask your doctor about considering a revision if you remain unhappy with e results of your past surgery. You do have asymmetries between both breasts, including settling issues, position differences between both nipples, the length of distances below one areola  to the inframammary fold when comparing both breasts, to name a few comparisons.  These differences should all be evaluated.
Good luck to you.
FrNk Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Redo breast augmentation

Dear Georgian,     Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your problem. From observing your pictures, you appear to have severe capsule conracture of your right breast . Most likely it occurred due to 'Biofilm', which is a inherent risk of any implants procedure. It is not the fault of your surgeon but rather "bad" luck. A certain very small percentage of patients will develop  that complication and the only way to correct it is to have capsulectomy (excision of scar) and replacement of implant. Anything less will result in recurrence.   Your picture demonstrate also right breasts ptosis. I might be due to the capsule contracture, but if it was  there pre operatively, you might consider mini lift ( donut, Benneli) procedure in order to achieve symmetry of the nipples.   Your best option ( financially) is to discuss it with your surgeon and plan surgery. If he or she refuse to do it or they do not have the experience with that corrective surgery, consult with  other experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews at 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                          Best of luck,                                               Dr Widder

Revision for sure

At this point you need surgical revision. Seeing you before picture would help some. I looks like the lower breast you like had the natural breast fold released so now a longer distance from nipple to fold. The higher breast appears to have the original breast fold and would need surgical revision. I hope this helps, please update us!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Revisions

I don't think there will be much change at this point, so a second opinion might be worthwhile.Good luck

Should I find a doctor to do a revision?

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. At this point, the majority of breast implant "settling" has certainly occurred. Assuming you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon, I think that it will be in your best interest to continue to follow up with him/her. It is likely, that at this point, given the asymmetry concerns, that revision breast surgery will be necessary. Often, this operation involves an  adjustments of the breast implant capsule (capsulotomy).  For your own peace of mind, make sure that your plastic surgeon has a significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more.Best wishes.