How can i make my face small, nose cute, and have bigger eyes. (photos)

I'm so insecure about how I look. I absolutely hate how I look. I hate going places and doing things. I'm in the first & second pictures and how I want to look is the third picture, what surgeries can I have to make myself look like that. Can you tell me all the surgeries I could do too make my face look similar to the girls in the third picture ?? Especially face shape/jaw. But please tell me about nose, eyes, and jaw. Thank you !!!

Facial contouring

First of all you are an attractive young  woman. Rhinoplasty surgery can certainly give you the boost of confidence you seek. Tip refinement and nasal contouring will improve the overall aesthetic of your nose and overall enhance your facial configuration.

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD