My face is much bigger from collagen (3 months post fractional co2); will it go back to normal size and tighten up?

It is not swelling, the collagen started coming month 2. It feels loose and almost sagging. My face is bigger, I don't like it. Please please help me.

Thanks for your query. fractional co 2 laser causes skin resurfacing and remodels the collagen so that it tightens up but it works more on the skin sirface than inside whereas lasers like thermage and exilis or ulthera wore on inside than outside and has more impact on the collagen.. You should check with your doctor to avoid any other sort of complication. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Face bigger after CO2 laser?

Please post photos, so we can better address your question.  I haven't heard of CO2 laser making anyone's face "bigger", so photos would be helpful.

Dr. Kavali

Carmen Kavali, MD