How do I get my face from being asymmetric to symmetric? (Photo)

What procedures must I take to get my face symmetrical and to obtain a better looking one ? I want to look the best I ever have and be more confident to take photos

Doctor Answers 1

Needs an exam

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Visiting a board certified plastic surgeon (Atlanta has many) will help you address your specific concerns and allow for a tissue exam and some quotes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.