My eyes are uneven. What can be done? (Photo)

My left eye is deeper set than the right eye. It bugs me. What can I do?

Doctor Answers 2

Uneven eyes?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is difficult to appreciate in your photos. Remember, no one is exactly symmetric. While there may be procedures that could be done, never forget that "the less you have to gain, the more you have to lose". Surgery is NOT risk free.

Probably best to see an oculoplastic surgeon or craniofacial surgeon for an opinion.

Uneven eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
From your photos it is hard to evaluate.but I would probably go to an oculoplastic surgeon who specializes in this type of problem.Maybe get 2 opinions.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 69 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.