I have droopy lip because of an old basketball injury. What can I do about it? (photos)

I have an old basketball injury to my lip that causes my smile line to become uneven. What can I have done? Is it scar tissue?

Smile Line Correction From Injury

This is scar tissue along the lower edge of the upper lip vermilion. That can simply be resolved by a linear excision of the overhanging vermilion lip tissue, placing the incision on the underside/inside of the upper lip.

Droopy Lip Correction

I completely agree with the previous answer.  A small incision on the inside of the lip can be made and the scar tissue can be removed to remove the illusion of a "droopy lip".  This would be a minor procedure that could be done in the office.