I'm looking for a doctor in DR who specializes in plus size women. (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck about 3 yrs ago after drastic weight. Loss. After having a child a gain a lot back, I'm in the process of loosing weight. But I hate my back and would like to get my body sculpted.

Doctor Answers 4

Liposuction is a great motivator for full figured patients.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Liposuction can really help change a person's self image and confidence level and full figured patients are no exception. Lipo is the great motivator and is easy to undergo.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck -- REVISION FEMALE HI DEF

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
At you size you'll need multiple procedures. It would be best you lose some weight and then do a VASER hi def contouring procedure with revision of the skin and liposuction at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Looking for a doctor in the DR

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question.  If you have done your research into medical tourism and want to pursue surgery in the DR I would recommend using the link below to find an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon that can offer you the best treatment recommendations.  

Nelson Castillo, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

Major surgery in DR

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for asking about your cosmetic surgery in the DR.
  • It is ill-advised to go outside your area for surgery -
  • The DR has a poor reputation for quality of surgery.
  • I strongly suggest that you reach your goal weight, hold the weight for 3-6 months and then have liposuction in or near Atlanta.
  • Surgery is a process not an event - healing takes 6 - 9 months
  • You need a surgeon to do your surgery and care for you afterwards.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.