Deep scar removing? (Photos)

Hey I have a scars all over my body because I was shot back home 4 times some them are in my private parts and my ankles the are very deep I went to a doctor here in Atlanta but he said he can't do anything about them I was wondering if somebody can help I'm a college student and the once in my private part are really bothering me please help

Doctor Answers 2

Gunshot wounds and scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would start with application of Plato's Scar Serum twice daily followed by fractional laser and subcision to indented scars to build up contour. Fat grafting may be an option. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

You'll Want an Expert

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

These may require surgery, lasers (fraxel, yellow laser) , microneedling/PRP in order to improve appearance.  Please see an experienced laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.