Trying to Decide Between 1 Fractionated Co2 Mixto Laser Treatment or 3-5 Syneron Sublative Rf Treatments?

Mentioned to my dermatologist this week that I might need some type of skin rejuvenation procedure soon. I have some events coming up in the spring that I have to look great for. He suggested these two procedures for my sun damage and fine lines. I think they both seem like they will do what I want, but I still don't know which to choose? Will one give more results than the other? Does one give more long term benefit? I know the syneron sublative takes more time but seems to have less down time.

The Mixto is usually the most effective, but has more down time.

We have a huge experience with the Mixto having been am early buyer after reviewing other fractional lasers.

If you have lines and pigmentation the Mixto is a great option.

It can be used over a wide range of energies depending on the depth of the wrinkles and the amount of pigmentation

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Mayl

Fort Lauderdale

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon