Cost of vein removal? (Photo)

Spider vein removal from thighs and legs , cost and no. of days to treatment ?

Cost of spider vein treatment.

The cost of treatment for spider veins will vary from physician to physician.  I charge one of several ways.  Sometimes I charge per syringe used, sometimes for a total treatment and sometimes for areas treated. The most common cost is $4OO per treatment.  I usually recommend 6 weeks between treatments.

Naples General Surgeon

Cost of vein removal?

In all honesty, it is impossible to give you exact figures for what your treatment will require. We tell patients that spider vein treatment is a process which will require multiple sessions, typically at least 3-5, spaced 4-6 weeks apart, so treatment will need several months. Cost is generally done by session, pay as you go, and is in the range of $300-400/session, depending on where you live. As a ballpark figure, you can expect $1200 - $1800 for a reasonable course of therapy.

Craig Schwartz, DO
Leawood Vascular Surgeon