I've convinced myself to get lip fillers! I need recommendations and advice on a few things. (photos)

I want fillers. I've been doing research on a few things . I want my lips to still look natural/soft....in other words...the opposite of kylie jenner. I have read that using the Cannula needle is best (would love to see docs who use it) i do want fuller lips, more pouty. any amazing talented docs you guys recommend? not sure what type of juva derm is best? Im thinking i need one syringe split between both but what do i know

What filler for lips

You have very full and attractive lips so to achieve enhancement you want a subtle filler that gives greater definition and smoothness without change in volume.  For that Restylane silk or Belotero are the best suited to accomplish your dreams. 

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm and Natural Results

Thanks for your questions!  Based on your photos, you already have natural pouty lips, so I would recommend one tube of Juvederm to start with.  Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who is experienced in lip injections.  I'm excited for you - you are going to have great results!  Best of luck!

Conservative Lip Enhancement With Filler

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photographs, your appear to have nice natural fullness present in your lips.  I would suggest a conservative lip augmentation with a small amount of Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully address your concerns and to discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Best wishes!

Juvederm or Restylane filler for lips

Most importantly, you should have treatment with a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who enjoys treating lips.  The technique and product can be determined by the doctor who will know how to give you the best result.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Lip fillers do great and look natural if done with skill and expertise. Juvederm or Restylane Silk are my favorite for first time injections. Cannulas limit pain and swelling and are a great technique but often to get the lips fully fine contoured you need needles as well. I suggest you see an expert for treatment and someone who truly understands contouring. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip fillers

Almost any of the available fillers will augment your lips. However, based on your photos, one should be very conservative in treating you, because you already have very full lips. Even a little amount of filler can make you look unnatural. Cannulas work as welll as needles but may be less traumatic.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

I've convinced myself to get lip fillers!

Thank you for your question and photographs and congratulations on your desire to pursue lip enhancement through filler placement.  Fillers allow patients great flexibility in achieving a desired lip size and shape and can be safely performed with either cannula or needle technique with equivalent results.  As fillers come in pre-filled syringes you can first start with a single syringe split between your upper and lower lip and after two weeks when your lip tissue soften you can have additional filler placed if desired.  This stepwise enhancement minimizes some of the initial side effects with fillers, namely bruising and swelling.  For my patients I tend to recommend Juvederm Ultra Plus for those looking for volume enhancement and greater pout.  Hope this helps.