How common are "too small" breast reduction results? (Photo)

Hello, I am two-weeks post op after a breast reduction surgery. I am sooo sad and really unhappy with the very small size size and boxy shape with minimal projection and no cleavage. I have followed-up with my surgeon and was told to be patient, and that we can discuss options at another time. How long after having my initial breast reduction sugery can I reasonably expect to wait before considering other options "safely" that will increase my current breast size and improve their shape?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
2 weeks after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Size after breast reduction

I always warn my patients that their initial reaction to a breast reduction is that their breasts are too small. It can be a shock to go from a very large breasts to a "normal" size. The vast majority of patients adjust fairly quickly and are happy with the size, some even wish they were smaller in time. If your breast reduction was done for relief of back, neck, or shoulder pain, the more tissue removed, you will get more relief. Less weight will also make your breasts less likely to sag in the future.You have an excellent early result. The shape after breast reduction will continue to improve with time. There are options if you continue to feel too small, but it is best to wait at least 6 months before having any additional surgery.