Can my nose be straightened? (Photo)

I had a rhiniplasty 2 years ago to remove a bump on my nose and my surgeon also made my nose smaller, which we did not discuss. Now the bump is gone but my nose is crooked. The cartilage is bulbous on my right side. It feels like a pea sized lump and out of place. My surgeon did a small peacemeal technique to see what it was and he said he didnt find any scar tissue. Is it just cartilage? Can my nose be straightened? I do not care about my side profile, i just want a straight nose.

Can my nose be straightened?

A Closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish draining the crooked nose with all of the incisions placed on the inside of it. To straighten crooked nasal bones requires osteotomies.  To straighten the midportion of the nose requires a spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage. For more information  and many before-and-after examples of straightening crooked nose , please see the link and the video below

Can my nose be straightened?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You may be a candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplastic treatment to achieve a straighter nasal appearance.

Your single photo appears to reveal a slight indentation of your left bridge, just above your tip. Microdroplet Silikon-1000 may be considered for permanent volume replacement, to restore a straighter nasal appearance. Revision surgery should be a last resort. Hope this helps. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon