I'm looking to buy compression garments. Where do I start? What do you recommend? Where do I buy them?

Most plastic surgeons provide compressive garments for their patients.

In my office we measure and fit the patient's for compressive garments to be used after body contour surgery. I think most plastic surgeons provide the service to their patients. It will ensure the best fitting garment after the operation.

Compression garment

I would consult with your surgeon and follow their recommendations because each surgeon has their own preferences. I usually recommend Marena garments to my patients and have had positive results and feedback from them. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question.  There are a number of companies that supply recovery garments for surgical patients and I would advise looking online at Karlee Smith, Marena, and Veronique.  Hope this helps.

Compression garment

My office usually uses Marena or Veronique.  But there are many companies that can provide garments as well.

Compression Garment

I recommend that you talk to your Plastic Surgeon about your case and their preferences. They will likely either provide a post surgical garment with instructions or they can point you to a good source for what they feel is appropriate.

All the best

Compression garments

I purchase compression garments for my patients; the specifications provided by the manufacturers are not always accurate!  The first compression garment is included in the surgical fee and additional ones can be purchased at cost.  I recommend that you consult with your surgeon's staff and seek their input.

Looking to buy compression garments

Thank you for the question.   I would direct this question to your surgeons office, preferences vary.                     Good luck

Ivor B. Kaplan, MD
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon