Had TT with Lipo, recently noticed bubbles above my incision, what are they? (photos)

Just recently I had tt surgery with Lipo on the 25th of oct 2016. I'm very pleased with results but just recently I noticed bubbles above my incision and side looks bunched up why is this? and are the bubbles harmful ?can i get rid of them.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (3 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal and present.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Pleating?

Are you referring to the pleasing?  This may be related to the redistribution of the skin to match the lower incision and swelling. This often softens with time.

Had TT with Lipo, recently noticed bubbles above my incision, what are they?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  The pleating of the skin is in an attempt to keep your incision as small as possible and as your results mature this will soften and flatten over time.  The bubbles may be as a result of the tension to the skin or a reaction to adhesives, bandages, or dressings and should be discussed with your surgeon after an in-person evaluation and diagnosis.  Hope this helps.

Post Op Incision

From looking at your pictures alone it looks like your skin is pulling into your incision- this is mostly caused by scar tissue under your incision. This is why scar massage and scar gels are so good. Ask your surgeon what he/she believes will help. Good luck!

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon