Breast Implants vs Fat-Grafting? (Photos)

I apologize that the recent photos of myself wearing a two-cup pushup bra were not uploaded with my original question. However, my question was/is... Which is the best option to address assymetry, to correct the weird flat boxy shape, and to increase the size of my breast after having a breast reduction. I am 12 weeks post op, and I HATE that my breast now resemble... small little itty-bitty bumps. I would love to increase my current small size is C to DD. Thank you for your time and expertise.

Breast Fat Injection verses Implants

Thank you for your question and for posting photos. You seem to be a good candidate for breast implants. Unfortunately with fat injection, you will not achieve the kind of volume you're looking for. Fat Injection usually only increases the size about 1 cup size. I would recommend implants if you wish to go from a C cup to a double D. You should work with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Fat grafting after breast reduction probably best solution to modest asymmetry.

First of all it would be to early for revision. Presuming asymmetry persists fat grafting would probably be the best alternative. Obviously physical examination would be necessary to substantiate this opinion.

Breast augmentation after reduction

it is difficult to analyze your outcome based on these photos but boxy breast post reduction can occur. An over reduced breast post reduction can also occur. However an in person consultation is required. I would certaily go back to your surgeon with the concers and perhaps seek a second opinion. Breast augmentation with a small implant after reduction is sometimes done to reach the patient and surgeon goals.