Can my right breast be fixed? Silicone sub muscular 11 months ago. Looks so unnatural. (photo)

Unnatural look

I would go and consult with your plastic surgeon. It looks like the implants may have slipped from beneath the muscle, or the muscle hasn't been fully released. There are options for correction of either problem. Good luck!

Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision

It appears that both implants have slipped from below muscle to above. The pull on your breast from the weight of the implant along with a degree of ptosis has lead to a capped look in the upper pole. This looks unnatural or fake as the implant shape becomes more visible. It can be improved surgically. Good luck

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon