Is Breast augmentation right fit for me? (photos)

I am a 32b or smaller. I breast fed for 2 years. Age 22, weighing 120, height 5'4. I'm wondering if a big enough implant will make them not sag. I'm wanting a very natural look when I get my BA. Also can my nipple be repositioned higher during my breast augmentation.

Is Breast augmentation right fit for me

Thank you for your question.  Breast implants will give you back fullness.  You will also need a breast lift.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes. 

Breast augmentation alone or with lift?

Thank you for your question. Breast augmentation alone will restore volume in deflated breasts, and provide some lift. However depending on how much ptosis you have you might well need both augmentation and a lift. From your photos it looks like you would be best served with a combination of breast lift with augmentation. The parameters of both the breast lift and the position of the breast implants should be designed to keep the implants relatively low while lifting the breast tissue and nipple to sit directly over the implants.
Many techniques exist in breast surgery, and combined lifting with augmentation is especially tricky. The key is working with an expert, board certified plastic surgeon to get the best plan for the individual.

Breast implant without lift

I am not a believer in augmenting a patient out of ptosis, which means using an overly large implant to try to avoid a breast lift in a patient who really needs a breast lift.  Using large implants to try to fill loose skin often results in breasts that are larger than the patient wants and a mismatch in the position of the implant and the breast tissue (i.e. the implants sit higher than the breast tissue, which sags off the bottom of the implant).  You appear to need a lift to address the sagging of your breasts and could use an implant to add fullness and additional size if desired.

Breast Lift and Augmentation

From your photos it is clear you will need a lift with implants t get the look that is appropriate for a woman your age. The lift can be a periareolar lift but it's a bit tricky and not all surgeons get good results so see an experienced doctor. That will allow the areola to be smaller and higher and the breast fuller and give a very nice natural result. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Augmentation Mastopexy

Thank you for the question and photo. You could be an excellent candidate for breast Augmentation/Mastopexy. A lift alone can correct ptosis, but will leave the patient with an underfilled breast, while implant placement without a lift may provide insufficient enhancement (and nipples that are still affected by ptosis) You may choose a very subtle, moderate or low plus projection implant for a natural shape enhancement to go along with your lift.

I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your aesthetic goals and options.

All the best

Is Breast augmentation right fit for me?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos, i suggest you in order to really improve breast surgery results to have a Breast Lift with silicon gel implants, to correct the ptosis. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Is BA is right for me

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures you need both implant and lift. Breast aug alone will not give good results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.

You appear to be a candidate for a mastopexy/lift and augmentation with implants. In my opinion that will give you the best looking breasts

Thank you for your question.  Congratulations on your child.  Based on your photos you will need a combination breast lift with implants.  You have significant nipple ptosis, that is sagging of the nipple below the fold under your breast.

It is very important to understand that breast implants will not lift the breast or the nipple.  A breast lift is required to lift the nipple..

To read more about why you need a breast lift in addition to implants please read the link  below:

NO! you need a series of operations to correct tuberous deformity, hypoplasia of breasts with slight asymmetry to volume and shape, and the hypertrophic N/A complexes. Best to seek in person opines from boarded PSs in your area.