Braces in Atlanta, GA?

I'm looking for a great orthodontist in the Atlanta area.. Any suggestions. I would like to know about 6 month braces and if it would work for me.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Seek an Orthodontist

I would love to see you for a complementary consultation.  We are in Cobb and Paulding County.  Just give us a call 770-422-3939.  With over 20 years experience with both children and adults we offer un-matched service and care for our patients.  If you are intersted in cosmetic options, besides clear ceramic braces and Invisalign, we are unique in that we offer Incognito braces (hidden behind your teeth).  I look forward to hearing from you.

Atlanta Orthodontist