What bra size will I be? Recently had breast augmentation, previous size 32 A. I went with a 325cc high profile.

Hi! So i am 5'0 101lbs and like i said I was a a32 and went with a 325cc... i have seen some other gals on realself that were the same size as me.. and went with the same style and size of implants and ended up as a small D.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, it is hard to predict your bra size before the surgery and without any other reference, look other patients with your characteristics.

Last contacted 2 hours ago

Cup Size

Thank you for your question. Bra manufacturers vary quite a lot in their methods for sizing and it is typical to fit different bra sizes. A 32  rib cage is fairly petite and you will find that less volume is required at that band size, to achieve each cup. For instance, a 32D is a smaller cup than a 34D. Dimensional augmentation uses your specific breast measurements to select implant options which fit your frame and will achieve proportionate results.

My patients find it helpful to try on implant sizers in the office with a form fitting T-Shirt in order to get an idea of how they will look.

All the best

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Last contacted 16 hours ago

I don't like my cup size

Cup size is very variable and imprecise. I counsel my patients that our goal is satisfaction out of clothes in terms of shape and proportion. The tag on the bra is immaterial.

Bryan Correa, MD

Last contacted 1 day ago

Implants and cup size

It is hard to predict cup size from implant volume.  You can do a baggy test to get a rough idea as to how large you might be.

Last contacted 7 hours ago

What bra size will I be?

Thank you for sharing your question and congratulations on your augmentation.  Unfortunately there is no exact correlation between implant cc size and bra size as the latter will depend on your chest circumference as well as the profile of implant used.  The best thing to do is allow your results time to mature, and once the swelling and implants have settled, be measured at a specialty shop.  Best wishes. 

Last contacted 11 hours ago

What bra size will I be after breast augmentation?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure; although your curiosity is understandable, there is no way online consultants will be of precise help to you. Remember, that comparing yourself to "other gals" is not necessarily helpful or relevant.

I suggest that you wait to evaluate the final result/size of the surgery (and go bra sizing/shopping)  when you are about 6 months to a year out. I would also suggest that you do not base your satisfaction with the results of surgery on a specific cup size, given that this is somewhat arbitrary and dependent on who makes the bra (and who does the measuring).

Hopefully you will  enjoy the physical, functional, and psychosocial benefits of the breast procedure (regardless of specific cup size  achieved).

Last contacted 1 hour ago

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size.  It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Last contacted 3 hours ago