Can I get a lower body lift and BBL? Which should be done first and why?

It seems they shouldn't be done at the same time, but if I have the lower body lift first, it leaves no fat for the bbl. If I have the bbl first, the fat may not stay put and I'm afraid my butt will look awful afterwards. How does one accomplish both with great results?

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

BBL first

I think that the BBL should be done first. You m ay need a revision or touch up after the lift, but like you said , if you do the lift first, you may lose some donor sites to harvest from.