Should I get a BBL or not? (photos)

I am 50/50 about my butt. At times I feel like it is big but them at times I do not. Should I get a BBL or should I just get lipo which will result in my butt appearing bigger since all of the fat in my midsection and flanks will be gone?

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Should i get a BBL or not?

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. Whether you get a BBL or just liposuction to optimize your overall shape and maximize feminine curves can be decided after a consultation with your chosen surgeon.
That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. Don´t settle for less!

BBL and Liposuction could be the indicated procedures

Hello, if you feel uncomfortable with your gluteus size, an autologous fat graft (BBL) could resolve this, liposuction also will remove excess fat in your lower back causing a better projection of your gluteus. 

Kemil Issa, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Should I get a BBL or not?

Your photos show that you already have a great shape.  If you are 50/50 about enhancing the size of your buttocks, you might want to consider having some liposuction around your waistline.  By making this area even smaller, by illusion, your buttocks will appear larger with the liposculpting without the need to transfer the fat.  A face-to-face discussion with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to know your options.  All the best!

Should I get a BBL or not? (photos)

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD