Atlanta Surgeons that Specialize in Natural-Looking Breast Augmentation. Sizing & Placement. Types. (photos)
Here is a link to board-certified surgeons in the Atlanta area who perform breast augmentation. Hope this helps!
Doctor Answers 8
Natural Breast Augmentation in Atlanta
Natural breast augmentation
The most natural breast augmentation is undoubtedly when fat grafting is used to enlarge your breasts. This technique depends upon taking fat cells from elsewhere on your body and injecting them into your breasts. The fat cells mix in with your other breast tissue and will grow or shrink as your body weight changes. There are no scars on your breasts from this procedure.
Having said that, it is also possible to have a natural look with breast implants. In fact, it appears that you are too thin to be able to have micro-fat transfer breast augmentation. Your better option is with the most natural feeling and looking implants.
You have asked the key question that all women ask, “What is the best implant for me?". When my patients ask that question, I take them through a short process that really helps them to make that decision. First, I measure the breast from inner edge to outer edge and that measurement tells us that the implant width should be close to that measurement. Second, we decide how much she desires a full upper breast. Think of the bulging of the upper breast in a push-up bra. If she wants that look, we add shaped or teardrop implants to our choices. Third, she places different implants over her breasts and under a sport bra to get an idea of the amount of projection that she likes. From, these bits of information, we can go to a chart that the implant manufacturer provides, and pick the best implant for her.
Natural looking breast augmentation
Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.
Questions to ask your potential plastic surgeon (Answering NO is a big red flag)
1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (You should research the differences between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon. Make sure that your plastic surgeon is a trained surgeon! You may be surprised)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery? (Board certified in what? You are looking for the American Board of Plastic Surgery. There are many boards and some are fake. Make sure that the certifying board is a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association.)
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited & certified procedure room or ambulatory surgery center, or hospital
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform the same procedure you do in the office? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance. How do you handle complications and revision (it does happen, it better to be safe)
The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.
You might also like...
Breast surgeons in Atlanta
Natural looking breasts
Atlanta Surgeons that Specialize in Natural-Looking Breast Augmentation. Sizing & Placement. Types.
Specialize in Natural-Looking Breast Augmentation. Sizing & Placement. Types.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.