I was approved for care credit I'm looking for surgeons who the Dominican Republic Top Doctors mainly I want a bbl done

I want answers not just from Atlanta doctors thank you. Different surgeons in the U.S. as well

Many surgeons take CareCredit.   The BBL result is really a function of how aggressively the surgeon will liposuction and transfer. Most patients get an immense benefit with maximal liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back to obtain the smallest waist possible and then maximal fat transfer to the buttocks and hips.