After losing 80 pounds, I have had some trouble with loose skin. Can a mommy make over help me achieve my desired look? (photo)

I have attached photos of myself and photos of the body frame I desire to have

Congratulations on your weight loss! What an accomplishment. Patients in my practice who have lost a lot of weight are among my favorites. You have done the hardest part; plastic surgery is the perfect next step for you.

With weight loss, as you know, comes loose skin. No amount of sit ups will remove skin! A tummy tuck with muscle repair will narrow your waist, and remove excess skin. A breast lift will reposition your nipples to a higher position, with fuller, more youthful looking breasts. I would recommend having an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss implants. You have enough breast tissue to go without an implant, but even a small modest implant can give you more firmness and upper pole fullness.

Can a mommy make over help me achieve my desired look?

Congratulations on your weight loss!  I think a breast lift without implants would definitely work for you which can be done at the same time as a tummy tuck to flatten your belly.  An in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is recommended so that you can learn more about the procedures and discuss your expectations.  Best of luck!

Mommy makeover

You can come close to your desired goal,a breast lift with no implant would great for you. Please consult carefully with a board certified PS.
Best of luck to you!

Kenneth Hughes, M.D.
Beverly Hills,CA.

After losing 80 pounds, I have had some trouble with loose skin. Can a mommy make over help me achieve my desired look?

It may not be possible to achieve the exact same look but you may come close. Discuss with a local plastic surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Good candidate

Yes I do think you can have a similar result, I dont think you will need implants with your breast lift, because you already have a good size, but the rest, will be OK.

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Mommy makeover

You would be a great candidate for a full tummy tuck, with liposuction and either a breast lift with or without implants provided you meet the following criteria:
1) your weight has been stable for at least 3 months
2) You are done having children
It is best to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who performs many body contouring cases yearly. You should see before and after pictures of other women with similar body types such as yourself to determine if the pictures you seek to look like is something that particular plastic surgeon can help you achieve. 

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Mini Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your weight loss. Based upon your description, it sounds like you are a candidate for mommy makeover surgery. Skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. The breasts could benefit from a lift. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Large weight loss

Your situation is not uncommon among weight loss patients.  The result is generally loose skin.  Most commonly, the loose skin is in the arms, breasts, abdomen, and thighs.  A mommy makeover would certainly help you achieve a better body contour.  I would suggest that you schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you, discuss your goals, and make a recommendation on the best course of treatment for you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Mommy makeover after 80# down

Congrats on your weight loss! So difficult to do and maintain. 

Based on your photos, you are a great candidate for tummy tuck and breast lift. You should look much like your wish-list girls for the most part. 

--your waist may not be as small as some of those women
--your buttock needs nothing
--keep in mind your breasts will seem smaller with just a lift alone. You may need to consider a small implant to get breasts as firm and round as the women in your dream pics. 

Look ok for a surgeon you like and trust. See multiple doctors before you decide. Best of luck to you.

Congrats on your weight loss!
From your photos it appears that you would benefit from an Abdominoplasty and an anchor lift/mastopexy with possible implants placed under the muscle. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam