How soon after facial resurfacing (non-ablative) can you get other procedures done?

Specifically when is it safe to do fillers, Botox, IPL, or vampire facial? I was told 3-4 weeks for IPL and PRP, and a week for Botox/fillers. But that seems so little. I want a second opinion. Thanks.

Botox , fillers and lasers.

Depending on your recovery time and what we are treating, I normally laser then fill and Botox a few weeks after. Ideally I would like 8 weeks after (as collagen is being stimulated, depending on what laser I am using), however if you are having IPL or micro needling, then 1-2 weeks post procedure will be fine. Some patients would like Botox and fillers BEFORE laser- this is also fine. Discuss with your specialist the preferred order. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Combination therapy

its great you are considering such therapy. A lot of doctors will do some of elements same day. If distance is not in picture to my office, I like to space them. On some skin types you can do all of them same day. Clinical consultation is needed. 

Parham Gharagozlou, MD, FACP
Walnut Creek Physician

Facial Aging -- Treatment With Lasers Like Fraxel, Radiofrequency Like Viva/Intensif, Combined with Microneedling/PRP

I suggest you see an expert in combination therapy.  You can come fillers, botox and resurfacing at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.