How soon after facial resurfacing (non-ablative) can you get other procedures done?

Specifically when is it safe to do fillers, Botox, IPL, or vampire facial? I was told 3-4 weeks for IPL and PRP, and a week for Botox/fillers. But that seems so little. I want a second opinion. Thanks.

Facial Aging -- Treatment With Lasers Like Fraxel, Radiofrequency Like Viva/Intensif, Combined with Microneedling/PRP

I suggest you see an expert in combination therapy.  You can come fillers, botox and resurfacing at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.