What does adding Velashape after an Ultrashape session to eliminate love handles do?

What does adding Velashape after an Ultrashape session to eliminate love handles do? I don't have cellulite or skin tightening issues... but the person did it on me after sessions 2 and 3. Thanks!

Helps to massage the fat

So Velashape alone will likely not rid you of love handles.  In our office, we start with velashape to warm the fat, then perform Ultrashape Power to destroy the fat, and finally use the velashape again to massage the liquified fat in to the lymphatics.  Hope that helps!

Philadelphia Physician